April 29, 2014

Gossamer Blue May Project Sneak Peeks...

Today I'm sharing some sneak peeks at some of my finished projects for the upcoming May Gossamer Blue release.  Kits go on sale May 1st, or a day earlier for subscribers.  

First up, some cards using a fun stamp set and coordinating day from the Bits & Pieces Kit. Don't forget to stamp the envelopes.  
 Glittery inserts to make a birthday dinner special....from various Life Pages add ons.
 I'll show you how I trimmed down a Project Life page protector and finished it off with patterned paper and letter stickers from the May kits.
 Chipboard stickers, exclusive Gossamer Blue stamps, label stickers and lots of fun die cuts in this month's kits.
 Lots and lots of fun 3 x 4 and 4 x 6 journaling cards in the various Life Pages kits.
 One of the exclusive stamps from the main scrapbooking kit.  I love stamping right onto the photos & a puffy sticker for added cuteness.
 I'll be posting a tutorial later in May on how I created this little flipper insert using journaling cards from the kits.
 Our in house designers have created some of the most beautiful papers, journaling cards and now exclusive flair badges.  These floral die cuts in the kits from Heidi Swapp are some of my favorites this month.  There's also some sequins to add pretty little touches to projects.
 Here I dumped some sequins into a journaling pocket.  You can see more of the exclusive flair badges too.
 Later on in May I'll be showing you how I used my printed Instagrams to make quick work of a Project Life week.  Here I was running out of letters from various sticker sheets so it was time to start mixing and matching.  I love it!  This is a small detail but see the "Date:" stamp that I added before all my stamped dates?  I just love adding these touches to my Project Life pages.
Be sure to check the Gossamer Blue gallery for all of the designers' projects coming in May.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love all your scrapbooking and ideas. I've been making lots of biscotti and wondered what kind you had in the photo.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

very cute !!!! again, the designs are super!!!!
tfs:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails