December 29, 2013

Gossamer Blue January preview photos....

Second post for today....I wanted to get these preview photos of some of my projects I created from the January Gossamer Blue kit.  New stamps in the Life Pages kit + enamel dots, vellum die cuts and flair.
 New wood veneer from Gossamer Blue. Love this journaling card size.
 A mix of all the kit products.  Love the oodles of October Afternoon products + chipboard + fun brads + exclusive Gossamer Blue 3 x 4 and 4 x 6 cards.  
 A new phrase stamp from October Afternoon.  Look how fun they look when paired with typewriter journaling + a regular date stamp.
 Studio Calico transfers straight onto a photo.  If one is good, a ton is better....right?
 Lots of fun chipboard this month + canvas stickers + vellum die cuts.
 Really fun colors this month too.  Loving this robin's egg blue color....and loved that turkey pot pie from Thanksgiving leftovers.  I think we all agreed, it was better than the actual turkey.
 Fun, fun pockets in all sizes.  I added chipboard, brads, my own ribbon and embellished tags.
I'll have all of my projects in the Gossamer Blue gallery on January 1st.  I hope you'll us this month!

2 comments:

Theresa & Keith said...

Wow! Looks like a great kit!

~ Jo ~ said...

I have to say that it looks like the kit is jam packed with all sorts of yummy goodies! I cannot wait to see how you use this kit up!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails