November 16, 2013

Project Life 2013.....Week 38

Sharing more Project Life weeks so that I can get caught up on my spreads I need to show you yet this year.  This is Week 38, using October Gossamer Blue Kits. 
The left page....
The right page....
Still love using a photo from nature for a background for my weekly insert.
Love this background for my slow cooker meal.  It reminds me of a recipe card.
I had some fun with adding text to photos while they were still in my iPhone library. These floral accents were fun to stitch onto inserts this week.
Lots of pockets this week.  Sweet Charlie turned 2.
More text added right to the photos.
Another pocket with smaller photos and a journaling note.
Thanks for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

Lindart said...

Love you PL pages! Just a question - the one where you have the pouch that says "cool outfits" - is that placed on the outside of the plastic pocket?
Thanks for sharing!

lisa westphal said...

So much to love!! The pockets with the little notes and pics tucked inside are great. The text right on the photos looks great (love how you have that along with the '2' sticker onto top of the pic...and this may be wierd, but your Charlie has really pretty eyes!). Your spread has inspired me to try and take more photos of nature and everyday 'stuff'....I have too many posed pictures...I'd like my pages to look more 'alive' -like yours. :) <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails