October 18, 2013

Noel Notions shop update today....

Noel Notions are going into my shop today!  See my last post for the new items that will be appear. I'll be turning the shop off for a while so that I can update the new items.  Everything will be available at one time when I open the shop back up.  Look for the shop update at 3:00 pm Central Time.  

Note:  I am saving back a few of each item for International customers.  Just email me what you'd like (any items from the shop, just please be specific with the item names), your PayPal email address, country and name. I'll let you know if the items are still available and will then send you a PayPal invoice with the total cost, including shipping.  I'll use the least expensive way to ship your items.  My email is: stamplady@satelephone.com

Note:  Some items are in very limited quantities, especially any of the vintage kits.  Once they're gone, they're gone. However I am working on some more of these (all one of a kind) to add to the shop a little later on.  

Note:  If you get to the checkout section and the shipping seems high, just go ahead and check out and send me a note to check your actual shipping costs at the post office.  I'm happy to refund your PayPal account for excessive overages.  It's so hard these days to estimate shipping costs, especially when you have lots of items on your order.  

Note:  Forget to add something to your order?  Go ahead and place another order and I'll combine the shipping & refund the overage amount back to your PayPal account.  

Note:  Did something sell out that you wanted?  Shoot me an email and I can see what I can do to add more to the shop this crafty season.  

Note:  Shipping will start on Tuesday of next week.  I have a busy weekend and Monday full of volleyball and family events and will start packaging on Monday.  

Note: Enjoy my goodies and happy crafting to you this holiday season!!


1 comment:

Pallavi said...

Oh no I'm so sad that I missed out on your gorgeous silver and gold kit! Any chance that you will restock those items? Please let me know. Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails