June 10, 2013

Project Life 2013...Week 14

Today I'm sharing Week 14 of my Project Life 2013.  Here's the 2 page spread. 
This week had a lot of yellow tones so I picked out a polka dot patterned paper and used it for almost all of my journaling cards and photo backgrounds.  
 The inserts went together super fast and I kept things interesting by adding embellishments, sticker labels and stamping here and there.
 Here I used stickers to note the week then I added some stamping for the dates and some journaling.
 Here I used my Starburst Grid Paper Labels for typed journaling.
 A Medium Manila Parcel Tag ran through my typewriter made for a quick tag on this insert.
 Here I used stitching along the patterned paper + I added some stamping.
 For these 3 x 4 inserts I included a printed quote that came across that I liked + I added a fun Instagram photo of some recent kit projects.  I included some pieces of the kit like the glassine envelope, small tag and sequins.
Now, before you go back to the top and take a look.....guess at how many photos I used on this week's spread.  TWENTY PHOTOS!  I'm still amazed at how I can fit so many photos into a 2 page spread and it still looks nice and neat. There's simply no way that I would ever be able to keep up with scrapping all those photos the traditional page by page way.  Project Life is the perfect system for me.

Note:  After getting behind again in May....what is it with May and Project Life?......I was feeling a little burn out.  Feeling behind, maybe even a little bored with my Project Life process.  But knowing that I want to continue my Project Life albums at least while my girls are still in high school, I knew I needed to get pumped up again.  So I've got a few new things in the works that I'll be sharing over the next month of so.  A new system for keeping track of it all and some fun new things to come as far as products.  I'll be sharing it all over the next few months.  :)

2 comments:

cjgusloff57 said...

I am always amazed at how well you keep up with your Project Life for as busy a life as you have every day. So don't feel bogged down (easy for me to say) with things. I really admire all you do each and every day! Hang in there!

Didi said...

I wish your "reds" (so!!! love the nickname) never finish the high-school if that means you might be thinking of the possibility to actualy quit Project-Lifing. I went across way too many blogs about Project Life but never found any website as full of inspiration as yours. Your style is just PERFECT!!! Love it so much. I was not sure whether to start PL or not as I am really bad in long-term projects... but thanks to you I made the decision... I want to have my beautiful albums too :-) THANK YOU, MICHELLE!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails