June 1, 2013

Gossamer Blue June Reveal Day!

Hello everyone, yep it's June already and that means it's reveal day at Gossamer Blue.  This month we've teamed up with Lily Bee for some crafty fun.  Be sure to check the Gossamer Blue website and blog all month for new creations.  The shop items and Design Team projects will be available at 10am PST.  I'll be sharing my Gossamer Blue projects all month long here on my blog.  I have lots to share and I'm still using up kit items so please visit often.

Today I'm kicking of my June Gossamer Blue projects with a set of cards. The kits are so full of goodies that I just love to pick out some products, spread them out on my work table and see what I can come up with.  Notice that I used the fun wooden stamps that are included in a few of this month's kits.  
There's of fun layers on my cards today.  Here I used a delightful little floral patterned paper by Lily Bee layered with oodles of tags and sticker words.  I started the base of my layers with a simple index card and red stitching + a Dainty Doily.  I stamped the quote bubble and a Small Manila Parcel Tag with the stamps.  Then I added the sticker words, some Washi from the kits, and a tied button
For this card I used more of the same kit items + I added one of the cute flair buttons from a kit.  I sprinkled on a few sequins and added some fun birthday themed stickers.  
On the inside of this card I embellished it with another Happy Birthday sentiment using a sticker and the exclusive Gossamer Blue stamp.  I love the pack of embellishments this month that includes a bunch of these labels.  I stitched over the label with red thread leaving the end strings long.  I love that they look like little streamers hanging down.  A portion of a Dainty Doily is peeking out from the patterned paper. 
Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm off to do a little yard work then I can't wait to come back to see the Gossamer Blue gallery for this month.  :)

3 comments:

richardbreaks said...

You never fail to impress, Michelle! Lovely! I wanna be you when I grow up!

~ Jo ~ said...

Wonderful cards Michelle! cannot wait to see what else is coming with this kit!

Hugs,
Jo

Unknown said...

Michelle, I love what you created so far with the Gossamer Blue kit. So sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails