January 18, 2011

Etsy mailing delay...

To everyone who placed an Etsy order from me within the last week. Please add a few more days to your regular Etsy delivery time from me. We had a very hectic few days with ball tournaments, sick kiddos, days off from school, a pipe that sprung a leak.....and then yesterday when I was ready to mail everything I realized the post office was closed.

I am back on schedule now and all orders placed up to noon today have been mailed out. So sorry for your delay and thanks for being patient with me.

Check the shop this week for Valentine goodies. Josey and I checked out the Valentine aisle at WalMart while waiting for a prescription and we could just feel the love. She scored some Sponge Bob Valentines for her friends....the last few years she thought Valentines were stupid. Now she's back into it again with all her little girlfriends. So sweet. You can bet that this mama is all over that!! It means I get to make Valentine goodies again! Woohoo!

Hope you're having a great day. I'm pretty much just starting my work day at 2pm and the girls will be home after school now since BB is over. So I might as well just call it a day right? I'm going to start a nice warm fire and bake up a new cookie recipe. I think the reds would like a special, after school snack to start off this month long+ break before track starts.

It's getting c-c-ca-colderrrr out there peeps. I think we're supposed to get snow this week. Yuck. I'm done with it already. :)

2 comments:

Cindee Stacey said...

Hi Michelle! Just wanted to take a sec & tell you that I love reading your blog & seeing all your beautiful creations! Happy Day!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Hello! it's cold here in NE too. Looks like we are going to get the same snow storm tomorrow.

I am home from day 2 of outpatient IV's..YUCK! Guess it's the "season".

I can't believe you are done with BB already! Ours just started. Have fun with your Reds!

PS: gonna share the cookie recipe? Ü I can't do anything right now with this IV port thingy in my hand, but maybe I can talk DH or DS to whip some up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails